Achieving Organizational and Leadership Success By Engaging People
Length: 1 Day
The most successful leaders are those with the best people skills, especially during the most difficult circumstances. Poor communication and interpersonal relationships routinely thwart leaders who are otherwise technically competent. In order to succeed, leaders must be fully engaged with the individuals who make up their organization. Research studies have clearly demonstrated that engaged employees lead to better organizational performance. This workshop can help anyone in a position of leadership to improve the engagement of their employees in their work.
Participants will learn through interactive and dynamic educational instruction, including experiential learning and role playing and case study exercises.
- Understand the major concepts of leading by engagement and learn behaviors of effective leaders including: Trust, Credibility, Respect, Fairness, Pride, and Camaraderie
- Skills and Attitudes of Inspirational Leadership
- What Leaders Do
- What Managers Do
- Defining Effective Leadership
- Understand the concepts of a transformational leader
- Develop Behavioral Action Plan